Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I Date My Ex Boyfriend? - 3 Tips to Dating Your Ex With Purpose

You and your boyfriend had a good thing going until the breakup. You miss him and you are pretty sure he is interested in getting back together. What should you do?

Should I Date My Ex Boyfriend? - 3 Tips to Dating Your Ex With Purpose

Do not go back to your ex like nothing ever happened. That would be a big mistake that you will regret in the long run. Instead, maybe consider dating him again? So you need to ask yourself the question "Should I date my ex boyfriend like we did when we first met?". Then if that gets you excited, then do it. But be smart about it. Follow these 3 tips to dating your ex boyfriend and you will have a much higher chance for happiness.

1) Start slow. Let him know that re-building your relationship with him is the most important thing but it will take time.

2) Make the dates short and simple. Spend time sharing coffee and conversation together.

magic of making up

3) Do not spend all of your time together. Do fun or important things on your own to keep strong and prove your ability to maintain your independence. Focus on him completely while you are together.

Resist the temptation to have things go back to "normal" because it is comfortable. You will be doing you and your ex boyfriend a favor by taking it slow, being open and honest, and limiting your expectations.

You can read the details of this here.

But to really get the help you need just go to the link below, watch the video and get some good free information on keeping the relationship you are blessed with.

Should I Date My Ex Boyfriend? - 3 Tips to Dating Your Ex With Purpose

CLICK THE BOOK TO GET IT NOW

magic of making up

About Me

Hi, this is Amanda. I'm a little bit new to this blogging thing but I just love to share ideas and help others. Relationships can be really difficult, but it can be magical too. I hope you all can experience the magic!